It’s another Friday, which means another Fashion Analysis post! Since I covered Lisa Manoban last week, I’ve decided to continue covering Blackpink members, so this week I’ll be analyzing five outfits worn by Jennie Kim, who is a Flamboyant Gamine.
Welcome back to another Fashion Analysis post! This month my Fashion Analysis posts will be focusing on the 4 members of K-pop girl group Blackpink, starting with Lisa Manoban, who is known for her rap and dance skills. She’s also a global ambassador for the brand Celine, which is a French luxury brand. She’s also…
There’s a certain amount of psychological importance that a person’s personal style has. As someone who’s interested in styling, sometimes people I talk to about it don’t understand why I think it’s such an important thing, so here are my reasons why:
Welcome to my first ‘Fashion Analysis’ post, where I analyze five outfits and explain how they work for the wearer’s body type. For my first Fashion Analysis post, I’ve decided to analyze five outfits that Elle Woods (played by Reese Witherspoon) wears in the movie Legally Blonde. Before we start, here’s some basic information to…
The LWD has a couple of different meanings, depending on who you ask. For some, it stands for ‘Little White Dress’ and for others it stands for ‘Long White Dress’, both of them being counterparts for the LBD or ‘Little Black Dress’. In a video on 2021 fashion trends by ModernGurlz, the Long White Dress…
Being alone is healthy. It’s important for a person to be able to enjoy their moments of solitude, the times of silence and solace, especially in the busy, modern world that we live in. But it can be difficult to be alone, especially for extended periods of time. I don’t consider myself to be a…
Something went wrong. Please refresh the page and/or try again.
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)